Satellite Dish Trackers Forum
WARM WELCOME TO THE SATELLITE DISH TRACKER'S FORUM....

Have a nice day.........
WARM WELCOME TO THE SATELLITE DISH TRACKER'S FORUM....

Have a nice day.........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARM WELCOMES YOU TO SATELLITE DISH TRACKERS

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SupremeSAT-I was successfully lifted off into orbit on November 27, 2012

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anbanaarun
Forum Friend
Forum Friend
anbanaarun

SupremeSAT-I was successfully lifted off into orbit on November 27, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: SupremeSAT-I was successfully lifted off into orbit on November 27, 2012   SupremeSAT-I was successfully lifted off into orbit on November 27, 2012 Icon_minitime17/01/13, 08:22 am

SupremeSAT-I was successfully lifted off into orbit on November 27, 2012 at 1813hrs from the Xichang Satellite Launch Center in China. The satellite will be positioned at the orbital slot of 87.5°E. SupremeSAT-I, with an anticipated service life of 15 years, is scheduled to be brought into operation in the 2nd quarter of 2013. Featuring multiple high power fixed and mobile beams and transponder switching capability, SupremeSAT-I is designed primarily to serve DTH
markets in the Asian region.

Technical Details
Launch Date – November 27, 2012
Location – 87.5°E
Manufacturer – Thales Alenia Space, France
Bus – SB4000C2
Equivalent Transponder Capacity – 24 C-band, 23 Ku-band

SupremeSAT-I was successfully lifted off into orbit on November 27, 2012 2ik87qr

SupremeSAT-I was successfully lifted off into orbit on November 27, 2012 Qpl377

Co-branded Satellite

Our journey commenced with us acquiring capacity in a few co-branded satellites (mainly C band), which assisted us in establishing the initial revenue stream.
Joint Owned Satellites

SupremeSAT-II
As a part of SupremeSAT's expansion plans, SupremeSAT-II will be launched in mid 2013. The satellite which is specifically targeting the South Asian market again will provide increased and enhanced capacity for media and network services.
Fully Owned Satellite

SupremeSAT-III will be the satellite fully owned by SupremeSAT (Pvt) Ltd. We have selected China Academy of Space Technology to build SupremeSAT-III which will operate in C, Ku & Ka-bands. Subject to the approvals of the TRC and the design / manufacturing process, the satellite will be launched in the last quarter of 2015 and will be positioned at 50° East Longitude. The satellite, which is expected to have a service life of 15 years, will provide commercial broadcasting and communications services across Asia, Southeast Asia and the Middle East.

Technical Details
Location – 50° East Longitude
Manufacturer – China Academy of Space Technology
Launch Date – December 2015
Bus – DFH-4
Equivalent Transponder Capacity – TBA
http://www.supremesat.com/
Back to top Go down
satsedhu
Admin
satsedhu

SupremeSAT-I was successfully lifted off into orbit on November 27, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SupremeSAT-I was successfully lifted off into orbit on November 27, 2012   SupremeSAT-I was successfully lifted off into orbit on November 27, 2012 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 08:00 am

Very nice pictures and great information,Arun,Thanks.
Back to top Go down

SupremeSAT-I was successfully lifted off into orbit on November 27, 2012
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Satellite Dish Trackers Forum :: SATELLITE FOOTPRINT IMAGES-
Jump to: